We work with senior leaders, high-potentials, and managers of global companies who strengthen their personal brand so they can become more visible and start achieving extraordinary results out of work and personal life.
We help them position themselves more strategically, sharpen their leadership skills and make successful career changes.
Nadira Artyk is a personal branding consultant and career coach, and founder of Expat Factor.
Her approach is informed by extensive experience coaching expat professionals and executives in Paris, NYC, London, Brussels, Tel-Aviv and the rest of the world, rigorous training at a leading coaching school in the United States (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching), teaching at Columbia University, a Masters degree at the London School of Economics, as well as two successful career transitions she undertook herself as an expatriate in London, Paris and New York.
Our mission is to support and inspire international executives and professionals in realizing their professional potential to the full, being successful in what they do and making a difference in the world through aligning their passion, ambitions and talents.
From our Base in Paris, France, we work with global leaders and professionals worldwide, coaching and consulting them in person and over Skype in French, English and Russian.
Who We Work With
We work with ambitious, driven women and men who are seeking to improve their leadership skills to achieve better results; considering making a transition to their ideal career or struggling to clarify or market their unique compelling value in the marketplace. They are committed and not afraid of a challenge, and ready to invest time and energy to have a thriving career.
These people are willing to let go of their old beliefs and approaches. They’re willing to learn new tools and strategies critical to realizing their potential. They’re keen to unleash their unique expertise and passion to make a difference in their organization or the world.
Some of the results our clients achieve:
- Became better leaders and raised their visibility inside their organisation and industry
- Secured promotions and salary increases
- Got published and/or featured in major media, industry publications and website
- Successfully transitioned to new careers in different industry
- Secured new rewarding jobs in new countries and industries
- Successfully kick-started their career after a break to have family or follow a spouse abroad
- Built portable businesses, websites and blogs with strong industry following
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Career Coach
- Master ELI Practitioner
- ICF Accredited – PCC level (500+ hours of coaching)
- ICF France Member
- Master’s Degree from the London School of Economics
Please sign up in the top right of this page to receive our tips for professional success or visit the Professionals and Executives Page to learn more about how we can help you build a thriving career or business abroad.