What makes you unique or different from everyone else?
Branding is a powerful tool great companies use to make their products stand out. The same is true with personal branding—defining what makes you unique so YOU can stand out.
If you are an independent consultant or small entrepreneur, in today’s hugely competitive global marketplace, you cannot ignore the power of the brand. In the words of Malcolm Forbes: “Too many people overvalue what they are not, and undervalue what they are.”
What are the keywords that come to mind when people speak about you when you are not in the room? What do you want to be known for? How are you adding value to the world? Your personal brand is basically a sum total of every aspect of your personality and communication. Your personal brand is what you stand for, what makes you stand out and what makes you compelling to the world.
Personal branding is not about constructing an image that will appeal to those that want to hire you as a professional or business owner. It’s about unearthing and communicating the unique combination of qualities, abilities and strengths that make you exceptional.
But where do you start when it comes to personal branding? How can you communicate your unique strengths in a convincing way without being too promotional? And how can you use social media to build your personal brand?
- Increase your confidence by understanding yourself better
- Learn how personal branding can accelerate your career
- Define your personal brand using proven branding principles
- Learn how to share your brand story with the world in such a way that they immediately find you credible.
- Use social media to authentically reinforce your personal brand
- Increase your visibility and presence in the marketplace
- Create a clear focus for your business/career
- Differentiate yourself from your competition wherever you are in the world
- Learn what to Tweet to cause your audience to want to follow you.
- Learn how to break through all of the noise in the marketplace.
- Communicate your unique strengths on your resume & cover letter
- Master your elevator Pitch
- Attract quality clients or employers who will truly benefit from your expertise
- Know who you are meant to work with and what you do best – and make choices accordingly
- Establish goals aligned with your unique promise of value – and reach them faster
Let us help you define the core of your brand, identify your brand story, and lay out the foundation for your powerful positioning.
With a clearly defined Personal Brand, you can fully capitalize on your power to generate value in the world – as well as communicate this value to employers or clients who are seeking it, increasing your chances of success in your career or business.
What is next?
If you would like help in building your personal brand, contact us to schedule an initial conversation.