Assessments are critical to managing your career. Well chosen assessments can enable you to:
- Understand what you want most in a career
- Understand your values, priorities and non-negotiables
- Establish criteria to better investigate career pathways
- Establish criteria and determine which companies interest you
- Identify your transferable skills
- Better assess available opportunities
- Identify and understand what inner blocks or beliefs have been holding you back
Expat Factor offers several online assessments with a coaching session at varying costs.
Expat Factor Assessments:
- Expat Factor 360 Energy Career Success Assessment. This is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders and mid-career professionals to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities, and to find out what is holding them back from achieving the success they desire. This attitudinal assessment differs dramatically from other personality assessments out there. The assessment is unique in that it is a snapshot of where you are today, how you view the world, and where you are spending most of your energy each day. This is important because you can change, or shift, your energy at any given time. By working with Expat Factor using this assessment tool, you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and dramatically increase your career and leadership effectiveness.
- Values and Motivators Assessment: this powerful tool helps people focus on identifying what satisfies or fulfills them about the work they do, rather than on determining whether or not they are capable of doing the work.Working toward the discovery of your values and motivators in the workplace will help you narrow down your future career path to one that will bring true congruence, fit and satisfaction. The assessment provides a basis for a deep conversation based upon the depth of information revealed about the innate nature of an individual and where they can make their highest and most productive contribution to the world.
- Skills Assessment: this tool is a self-evaluative assessment that will help you determine your unique set of skills, and how those skills can benefit you in the career marketplace.
- Expat Factor Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: a customized version of this powerful assessment is available as an extra step in understanding your personal blueprint. You can discover the perfect career for yourself through assessing your personality type.
What is next?
If you are interested in taking Expat Factor assessments, contact us to schedule an initial conversation.
Or to learn how we can help you build a successful career or business abroad, and become a highly visible, sought-after expert or leader, please go to the Professionals and Executives page.